Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Most Wanted: My Papiiii!!!!

Papiiiiii... Where are you now? I miss u sooo much.. I miss all your comments in my friendster's blog.. It's always deep, touchy, and meaningful.. Don't u miss me or our kids? hehehe.. Our family already broken because all of us getting busy with our own business (especially me! hehehe) Maapkan diriku ya papi Kiwil, aku tidak bisa menjadi istri yang baik.. hahahaha.. I miss your courage to make me happy always.. I miss your words to make me realize that this world is so wonderful and make me appreciating my life as a human being.. And thanks, you ever gave me beautiful moments in the past.. like always phoned me or noticed me when you found the night had a beautiful moon..I know you did it to make me feel happy.. thanks a lot!
You saved my life from bad people.. you never tired to took me home when I had night classes just to make sure that I was ok and nothing bad happen to me.. You make me feel that I have a freedom to fall in love with somebody.. It's nice to have a very good friend like you..
You give a lot to me, but I never give you something... Dan kayaknya aku sering menyia-nyiakan dirimu.. hehehe.. So sorry papi..

Thanks for always being there for me.. Thanks for making my life more meaningful.. and thanks for always being my good friend..I miss u.. where are u now? Wanna hear your news lately..

No comments: