Saturday, April 26, 2008

My thoughts

Too much things happen in my life as an DT intern these days.. I just too busy to write all my thoughts in this blog...too many things came out into my mind.. too many questions with blur answers..too many things to support me getting lost my motivation..

I tried to write everything that happen to me.. but it seems like I stuck with something and it's really hard to tell everything that I feel these days.. even with this blog.. these days I tried to write everything that came up into my mind and all of them always being unfinished story..

I just getting lost when I found that bad things happen around me and I can't do anything to make it better.. I tried my best... I gave my opinions.. I do what I'm not supposed to do.. I sacrifice a lot of things.. And it doesn't work.. everything still same like before.. getting fall into the deepest part.. without effort to make it better.. I'm sad because no one tried to learn from this.. no one has a passion to struggle for something that we wanna reach.. I believe everything will be the same if we are not tie our hands together..

Today we just decided to forget everything that make us sad.. then me and Suvarna went to China Town.. Suvarna bought a lot of gifts there.. And I bought a lot of new and unique foods there.. I bought Chinese Mochi, Japanese Mochi, and Tapioca.. hehehe.. Then we went to Analaksmi Restaurant.. It is Indian Restaurant.. There we can anything that we like and pay anything that we like.. In the beginning I couldn't believe this restaurant system.. I just think that they will have no profit because of this system. Some people might be eat a lot of foods and tthen pay less of money compared with what they eat.. I keep asking Suvarna about this several times.. Then I knew that this restaurant serve the best Indian foods that they can cook, they want to make every people that come there feeling happy after they eat the foods.. they don't care about the profit.. Poor people might not pay any foods that they eat.. and some people who have a lot money can pay more if they happy after eat the foods..and the balance will come through that way.. so nice..

No comments: