Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Adaptation stage

I was wondering how it's feel to be AIESEC intern. How it's feel if I can pass all the stages of AIESEC Expereince? I was too curious about this.. then I decided to go for an exchange and feel the life changing experience like what every people said when they already finished their AIESEC internship..

I just came in Singapore 10 days ago. My life here is like a roller coaster. Sometimes up and sometimes down. I came here with tons of passions to fulfilling my expectations and a lot of spirit to give my best in everything that I do. But then I realise that everything is not easy like what I tought before. I tought that I can handle everything with all my passions and my hard work for doing all the best in everything that I do. Everything is not that easy. I learn a lot of things here. And I realise a lot of things here.

One day I found my self felt very unhappy. It was hard for me to show smiles on my face. It was hard pretend to be happy while I feel unhappy. I tried as much as I can to get out from my comfort zone. That was very hard time in the begining of my internship. Then I realise that I will get my biggest learning when I succes on passing my hardest time. So, I need to keep on trying and never forget all my goals and expectations during my internship here. I'll do my best to give all the best!

No comments: