Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still adaptation stage


These days I tried to recharge my energy just to be who I am. Just to be titah that always do all the best that she can.


I miss my ability to understand other people. I still like listening other people but less of ability to understand them. I feel a little bit too egois these days. I don't want to be like this.


I realise that I'm an introvert person. Not easy for me to tell other people about my feeling. I feel better after I have sometimes for my loneliness just to evaluate my days. But the things is I don't have lonely time here.. Everytime a lot people surrounding me.. I'm happy, just need a little lonely time for my self.


Today I went to NUS and I already realise that it's very far from house. It took 2 hours for going there. I met one of the OC there. She asking me to change some money to 20 cent coins for our HIV/AIDS event tomorrow. When I was there, Suvarna, another intern from India that work with me calling me. She was a little bit upset because I left her at home in really early morning. But then we have a great team work to collected all the poster from HIV/AIDS NGO. But the task that was given to me not done yet. All the bank only can provide the coins in tuesday or thursday. And we came there today and it's Wednesday. It means that all the banks wouldn't provide the coins for today.. I just want to do my best and it's a little thing that made me disspointe bacause I can't done my work well..


But there always be something to learn... I learn how important communication is.. And how important we implement the principles of communication.. I learn how to be a better person and encourage my self to do the best.. I just feel that I used to think very fast and do it without considering many things.. For now, I learn to take it more easy and take more time to have the best decision..


So, it's time to celebrate my days for all these learning that I've got! Happy internship! Now, it's the time for me to reach all my dreams! My ship still sailing to the right way of my life..

No comments: