Friday, March 21, 2008

Am I do wrong?

Is it false if I like to work very hard, sitting in front of computer all the day? I just thinking.. Am I kind of a strange people because of that?
I love working hard but I do love party hard too.. But, I love party hard only in my free time when I have nothing to do..
Am I wierd if I like to stay at home all the day and don't have willingness to look around?
Can I just to be my self? Or should I change if it's good for me?
My expectations here is to get learning as much as possible.. and... I'm not really wants to see everything around here because I've been here before.. but, if someone asking me to hanging around with them, I'll give my time for it.. and I'll be happy for it..
I tried to do personal reflection.. but still don't know what to do.. still don't know what's best for me..
I always have my own decision for my life.. I always do that.. And so far no one complaining about that.. So far every one like me just the way I am.. They do understand me and I try to understand them..
Actually what's wrong in this? Am I do a mistake? Or I just need to change to be a better person? And what kind of a better person that I need to be? I just getting confused.. No one ever pushing me to change my self, usually I do know what I should decide for my life, I'm the one who know a lot and responsible with my life..

No comments: