Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kaya Toast and Memory about Cheese






Like usual I take toast with kaya jam and cheese as my favorite breakfast. I like it very much..

Last weekend, Ebin bought us toast with kaya and cheese from Ya Kun Kaya Toast... In the first bite we can feel the yummy..mmm.. so delicious..

I'm so inspired with that toast and want to have it by my self as my breakfast..So, I bought toast, cheese cream, and kaya.. I know probably my toast is not so delicious like Ya Kun Kaya Toast.. But for me it's so delicious.. and I still like it very much..

Everytime I put cheese cream on my toast, it's remind me on my last experience when I was on the way to Jakarta with Guran for attending the Alumny Gathering event of AIESEC Indonesia. We took the cheapest train to go to Jakarta and took around 18 hours to go to Jakarta. So we brought a lot of foods just for spending our time on the train. I still remember at that time Guran brought his favorite food: chocholate toast and I brought my favorite food: cheese cream. We decided to ate the chocholate toast with cheese cream inside. It was so delicious and we finished all of them in 1 night.. The day after, we arrived with stomach full of foods.. Then we went to MC's flat and ate again, we took a bath then went to the hotel for Alumny Gathering event.. Once again we had a big dinner there.. We had a lot fun and foods without thinking about our ability for that..
The day after, I went back to Malang and Guran will stayed over in his house in Jakarta. That day he text me that he got sick and it's probably because of to much different foods going inside his stomach. And actually I felt the same, I love cheese and at that time I can't controlled my self for not ate all of cheese there.. hehehehe.. So both of us got sick just because can't control our hobby: eat!!!
Nice memory... Guraaaannnn I miss u.. Keep our friendship lasting forever ya.. Yuukk,lulus bareng yuuuk..!!! It will be more beautiful if 4 LCP's generation in our LC having the same graduation ceremony time... hehehehe..

No comments: