Friday, March 28, 2008

It's my 4th friday here!

Hey guess what? Today is my 4th friday in Singapore.. It's been a month I live here.. yeayyy!!!

I count every single day because each day giving me a meaningful learning point.. It's not only about the way I work here.. but it's more about how to face my life challenges like how to face the lonely feelings, facing the culture differences, to be independent, open with other differences, solving complicated problem, enjoying my life when I'm too busy, and to be a better person for each single day..and the most important thing is.. I felt lost when I just came here.. I didn't know who I am anymore.. And every day was the day for me to find my self.. to get to know who am I.. I didn't know why I was so silent.. So lucky that slowly I can get more relax.. more sensitive.. and finding my identity as a human.. It's not fnish yet.. Here I learn about my self started from the beginning and will continue until I know exactly who I am.. I already start to run and will increasing the fastness to go to the finish line..

Today is the big celebration for my life.. It's been a month I got so meaningful experience.. It's been a month I strive my best to face my life challenges here..

Today I went to HIV Patient Care Centre with Nathan and Suvarna. Nathan arranged the meeting for me and Suvarna to meet Gina, the person in charge of HIV Patient Care Centre. Unfortunately Gina had another important meeting, so we couldn't make it.. Then we just get mingled with the HIV patients and saw how great they are on making the handycraft. Then like what he usually do, he teach the HIV Patients about how to use Microsoft Word.. It was very funy and interesting.. We only have 1 computer, so each person need to parctise how to use it one by one.. Some of them very fast learner and some of them still very shy to try to practise what Nathan said... then suddenly a lady came to me and asking me to come to another room for teach her how to use Microsoft Excel.. I'm so happy then.. because I can do something for them.. She's a very smart and fast learner.. then she asked me about the formula for doing minus and sum between cells.. I didn't have idea about it.. and tried my best to find out the formula..but still useless.. hehehe.. then Suvarna tried to help.. and still useless..hehehe.. Then we asked Nathan to help.. and he didn't have any idea about that.. then we did brainstorming on how to find the formula.. and we did it.. We were so happy then.. hehehe..


After our visit to the Patient Care Center, Suvarna went to Orchard Road.. and I want to do something fun to appreciate and celebrate what I've got here.. I got off in City Hall and walked a long the way to Bugis.. I did my own adventure to find new places and look around Bugis Market.. the biggest market in Singapore.. Actually I wanna do shopping a lot, but because of I only have limited money, so finally I bought one brown dress, pancake durian, china lucky coins, chinese snack (chicken with something black covered it and something like "pangsit" that very chruncy and crispy..so delicious)...

I had a lot of fun today.. like usual I'm the only one who came early at home.. Everyone still busy.. Then found new way to have delicious Indonesian dinner.. I mixed rice with fried egg (orak-arik) and fried union.. mmmm..bikin ketagihan abis..

No comments: