Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I had Indonesian food for lunch.. not really Indonesia actually..

In the beginning of this week, I bought a lot of recipes and spices for my daily food.. I bought rice, eggs, pepper, etc..

I'm so happy today.. Finally I can ate Indonesian food.. Eventhough I only had white rice with fried egg that mixed with union and chily.. but I feel so excellent.. I really miss this kind of food.. It's been a long time I didn't have this food..

I don't know why.. I think my life is full of memory about food. There is memory with Guran about toast and cheese cream, white rice and fried egg with my brothers and Ajeng, Big burger with Tika, fried potatoes and some mixed creams with AIESECers in Malang, and much more.. Or probably it's because I really like to taste new and uniuque foods.. and every people around me always like to join me for that..

Tonight probably I will cook fried rice with special Indonesian taste.. Hmmm.. makes me hungry now..

2 comments:

Ali said...

I miss Indonesian fooooddd....!!! :))

and mostly, i miss sambal..!!
as most european countries..their chili sauce are not spicy enough for my tongue :p

with smile,
ali

Anonymous said...

hey hey Ali..

thanks for visiting my blog!!!!

Cook the sambal by your self la.. hahahaha.. If they can't provide the spicy sambal for u, just make it by yourself.. hehehe.. It's a challenge to find the recipes and make the sambal special by Ali!!

Is there any market to buy Indonesian recipes?

Hugggsss,
titah