Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I love to get lost


Today I went to Ministry of Manpower Singapore to take my TEP (Training Employment Pass). I woke up so late, so I arrived there at 11.00 and I've got queue number: 728.. I was getting bored there.. When I passed the room, the queue number still 306.. And I need to wait for looong.. looong..and loong time.. So I decided to left the room and went to China Town.. I just realised that Ministry of Manpower very near with China Town.. Usually we took the MRT for going there.. And today I found that China Town can be reach by 5 minutes walking.. Wow!

Today I got lost in China Town.. And.. I Love it.. It's very challenging when you were alone and getting lost somewhere that you didn't know before.. I found a lot of new and interesting things when I was lost.. I found a lot of new ways and short cut ways to go somewhere.. It's interesting! I love to get lost.. hehehe..

I already knew that our LC already have the new full team EB. I love to know the fact and very excited with that.. I feel sooo happy.. I believe they will make a great achievement this year.. And they will keep rocking AIESEC Indonesia..

It's my 4th year in AIESEC, I see a lot, I learn a lot, and I did a lot of things.. I still wanna do more here actually.. But, now I realise that I'm very old now.. I have another responsibility and another commitments.. (it's about Indonesian culture again actually..) So I need to have my life priorities.. I already decide something: I'll take the responsibilty and the commitments after my intership end.. And I still wanna do more in AIESEC based on my capacity.. (biar aku ga terlalu keracunan..hehehe).. I believe I still can make a change with all these limitations..hahaha..

No comments: