Saturday, April 12, 2008

My most meaningful Birthday!!

These questions always come out into my mind..
- Have u ever think about who you are?
- Have u been able to recognize about your characteristic, your nature, and understand deeply about your self?

Before I came in Singapore for my internship, I think I really know about my self.. I knew deeply about my self, about what I want in my life, and how I'm gonna reach it..
After I came here, everything changes.. I think I didn't know well about my self.. Don't know why I'm totally different with me before I came here.. I started to discover my self from the beginning.. Finding out about what I really want.. Facing confusing things and conflicts inside of me..

I think it was because I spend most of life in Indonesia in comfort area.. In area where I know everyhing well.. I know much of comfort places there.. I know a lot of nice people who did a lot of nice things for me.. I know how to face and handle every conflicts and situation there.. And I know what I should do for everything that happening in my life there..

Here, I live in new environment with different characteristics and different people that I never knew before.. Sometimes it's hard when I'm trying to really get out from my comfort zone.. It's hard and takes time..

Every single day I learn how to face the different characteristic of people.. how to be sensitive with culture differences.. how to be more patient.. how to control my emotions..how to be more open to critics and suggestion that develop my self.. how to react with any situations.. how to make my self happy.. how to enjoy my loneliness when I feel stuck with something.. how to cook and create new simple foods.. I learn how to give my highest performance during my internship here.. and separating between personal and professional business..

Sometimes I feel hurt when I don't have opportunity to share my opinion.. when somebody fooling me when I'm asking about something that I don't understand.. Be a very strange people because of my introvert characteristics.. I'm ok with that.. I believe there is something to learn from every pain that happen to me.. there is always happiness that comes and make me smile.. Hmm.. just thinking.. I think I have a lot of beautiful moments here than bad moments.. Anyway.. I'm very gratefull with all the things that happen in my life.. For every opportunity that given to me.. For every people that come into my life and learn me something good .. for every happiness and pain.. Thanks for everything, my lovely God.. you give me a very great life more than that I expected before.. you give me opportunity to reach something big that I never imagine before..

I feel my life has change.. I think this is what AIESEC means with a life changing experience.. And I almost close to it.. When I'm back to Indonesia, I believe that I will be totally different.. Different in terms of how I see everything around me, how I understand other people with all the differences, how I see my whole life and how I'm gonna move on and facing all the challenges.. I think I'm much more ready than before on facing what will be happen on my life..

O ya.. thanks for everyone who celebrating my days.. thanks for phoned me or smsing me at 12.01 am until now.. just for saying happy birthday and wishing all the best for me .. It means a lot, especially for me who live far far away from my comfort area.. hehehehehe.. It's saved me and makes me feel stronger.. Thanks everyone!!!!

I just received sms from my brother, and it's the most touchy birthday wish for today.. The tears suddenly come out from my eyes.. (actually I need this..hehehe.. since it's been very long time I never cried)
He said: "Whhoiii.. Good Morning!! Happy birthday my sista! I'm the happiest person in the world and very grateful to have a sista like u..wish u all the best.. Keep on struggle on reaching ur dreams since u put me on ur beautiful dreams..hehehe.. I believe u can make it! And I'm here for supporting u and wishing u all the best! Good luck my sista!" (it's soooo nice..!!!)
Thanks my lovely brother for always reminding me about my dreams and our dreams.. I know together we can achieve it..

2 comments:

Ali said...

Titaaah..happy B'day yaaa...waaa..!!!
semoga panjang umur sehat afiat, sukses dunia akherat...amiin...

with smile,
ali

Titah said...

Aliiii...

makasih yaw!!!

wish u have a great success too!! dunia akherat ya li!!