Sunday, April 13, 2008

When is my birthday actually?

It's quite funny.. hehehe.. I just received sms from my dad, and he said that "I wish u a very happy birthday from far far away.. I always pray the best for u".. It's touchy actually.. but it's funny also.. My dad always believe that I born in 13th of April and not in 12th .. And he believe that my age is 25 now and not 24.. hahaha.. No wonder why he's the only one who not send birthday wishes yesterday.. And it's the first time he sms me birthday wishes.. So Sweet..

I just keep wondering the truth about my birthday.. In my birthday certificate it's shown that I was born in 12th of April in a very late at night around 11.58 pm I think.. But don't know why in all my dad's work documents, he always wrote 13th of April as my birthday.. It was written everywhere in my dad's office.. hehehe..

And one sad thing in each of my birthday celebaration these fiew years is my parents always pushing me to get married soon.. hahahaha.. I still don't know what to say this year.. I should make new strategies to avoid that! I still want to do a lot of things.. I just begin my real action for creating my future.. So this year is not the right time for me to get married.. hehehe.. And I think I still too young to get married even I know all my best friends already have their cute kids now.. And one more sad thing is my parents always available with their husband candidates for me, just in case that I still don't have a serious boyfriend to go to the further way.. Oh My God!!! Fiuh..!!

Last night I wanna come to a BBQ Party in LC NUS.. But I couldn't make it, because we are lost.. We came to another NUS campus, the smaller one.. and the BBQ Party was held in another campus in Clementi that far far away from the place where I got lost.. hehehe.. We didn't have any idea how to get there.. And when we phoned one of the OC, they didn't have any idea how to go to Prince George Park in another NUS campus.. hehehe.. So I asked Suvarna, another intern from India that getting lost with me, to go somewhere else that nice to visit.. We decided to go to Sim Lin.. But then we felt hungry when were on the bus to Sim Lin, so we got off in Newton Food Center.. One of the famous food center in Singapore.. We had our dinner there and celebrate my birthday.. After that we took the bus to Mustafa Centre, Little India just for hanging around.. and on the way back home, we took the wrong bus and got lost again.. hahaha.. We tried to figure out where we were and how to get back home.. and it was hard since it was at 11.45 pm and no one's there.. So walked around the street and waiting for the cab passing us and took us home.. hehehe.

Just thinking, every person must be always have the positive side.. In the past I tried so hard to find a positive side of every people... It was so hard when some people sometimes do something that make me feel hurt.. What always happen is the negative thinking always came out into my mind.. It was hard.. but time flies and tell me something about it.. give me learning until I know how to deal with this people.. So nice..

Just thinking again.. hehehe.. Everything about what people think about us is depend on our selves.. If we think that they ignore us.. what will happen is all these thought will direct us to the behaviour that make other people ignoring us.. If we think that other people like us, our mind will direct us to do something that make other people like us..

All the things that we need to do is be positive always: think positive, use positive words and behaviour, and focus with what we want to achieve.. (is it same with The Secret Book principle?)..

No comments: