Friday, May 2, 2008

I will be missing my funny uncle.. a lot!!!!

Today is my last day working in HIV Patient Care Center here.. So sad... This place is the only one place that can make me smile and feel happy.. I can meet a lot of people, a lot of books, and huge lunch there..

Today I had my last computer class.. Oh My God.. I will miss all of them so much.. I will miss Gina, May, and all of my uncles there.. Especially my funny uncle who always gave me a huge portion of lunch even when I remind him to give me the small portion of lunch several times... For lunch package usually they have a big portion of rice, a lot of chickens, and several types of vegetables. When I started to have my lunch, funny uncle always came with a huge bowl of hot soup.. And I always can't finished it all!!

Today my funny uncle tried to make me happy.. I know he doesn't like computer class, what he like is only cooking and making handicraft.. Usually he always tried to get escape when I asked him to type some words.. But today he sat beside me and he said "ok, I wanna try.." huhuhu.. so touchy..

I had a wonderful last day there.. I enjoyed every single moments there when I just arrived and say hi to everyone there, joined with them during lunch time before computer class session 1 started, my last lunch time there, second session of computer class, until the moments when I helped other uncle to cleaned up the room before leaving that place..

Will miss all these things.. It's a small place that not much people know about it and care with it, but it's very homey and full of nice people that can make us happy..

Huhuhu.. so saadd..

1 comment:

Ali said...

you're going home already??

with smile,
ali