Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Will going back to Indonesia very soon..

I'll going back to Indonesia soon.. In 15th of May.. I have a wonderful experiences in the end of my internship here..

I had a wonderful experience to be an international faci for EVOLVE Conference.. working with a great people.. and meeting with excellence delegates from 14 countries..

And finally I can tasted the Chili Crab.. hahahaha..

Thanks.. thanks.. and thanks... I have a really wonderful life experiences.. not many people can have the opportunity like me.. thanks..thanks.. and thanks.. for giving me this great life!

These last weeks I learn a lot.. I found something new in me..
These last weeks I work with a very positive environment.. This positive environment make me learn a lot of things.. I learn how to have positive behaviors, I learn how to think positive, and how to say positive sentences..

Negative and positive.. two words that have a very different meaning and give a very different impact.. It's a choice to be positive or negative.. And it's up to us to choose what's best in our life.

2 comments:

Ali said...

How are you doing back home? :)

with smile,
ali

Ali said...

Taaaaah? anyone home? :)

with smile,
ali