Thursday, March 20, 2008

I met Febri today!

Hey hey..another great day to come..

Today I'm focus on doing my session planning for EVOLVE conference.. don't know why it's not easy like what I thought before.. It's so challenging and I'm kind of perfectionist person.. So, I change the concept so many times.. and still not satsfied with what I've done.. hehehe.. Now is 00.45.. very late at night and I already finished the main concept, but I need to make the handout for project meeting sessions..

Today one of my LC member, Febri, visiting Singapore and I met him in the evening.. I'm so happy to meet him.. He is one of my newee and I'm so proud of him.. He won the tourism ambassador competition in Malang, and because of that I can met him here even only for several hours.. We met at Mustafa Center and walked around there.. We had nice meeting today.. So happy!!!! It's one of my very refreshing time after for the whole day I worked on my EVOLVE sessions.. hehehe..

I think I got headache.. But, everything will be ok.. Because there always good things happen to me in every single day during my stay here.. Thanks for everything, God!

No comments: