Monday, March 17, 2008

My great day with the most inspiring people in my life

Singapore... Singapore... How beautiful today...

I'm very happy and excited today.. I went around Singapore with 2 most inpiring people in my life..

Today I met Ebin (MCP Indonesia 03/04-AP ER 04/05) and Mia (MCP Indonesia 04/05). All of us met in Food Republic Wisma Atria, Orchard Road. We had a great lunch there and had small talk about our current activities, our love life, and about what we wanna do today.

After lunch we decided to visiting Ebin's house in Clarky. When we arrived we had a lot of interesting discussion. We discussed about how to handle the difference culture in work place, sharing about our love life and our future plans. Then we did a little bit analysis about AIESEC Indonesia current condition: why lack of people who apply for leadership position until how to sustain AIESEC Indonesia financial ability. It was very interesting and a lot of fun. Suddenly Ebin gave me a huge gifts that will be useful during my stay here... So nice rite?

In the afternoon, we went to City Hall to accompanied Mia to buy something for Janne, then we walked around City Hall and went to Esplanade to watched the music performances in Mosaic Music Festival... It was very cool.. All of us love music and very happy for spending this great moment in Esplanade.. We also had our big dinner there.. All of us really like to eat and try new food. So we ordered a lot of food and feel tired to finished it all..

Today is a very great day.. I'm happy to met them here.. They are so inspirational for me especially in my AIESEC life.. and once again today is my great day..

No comments: