Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey, I'm back! I'm very happy.. I can feel the real of me now.. I found my confidence again.. I found my spirit again... I'm happy that I can be just the way I am now..

Don't know when.. Don't know how.. and don't know why.. Suddenly I can be just the way I am..

I love all the people here.. Everyone is so nice and very supporting even in my hardest time. Slowly I feel more relax and enjoy my stay here..

Yesterday, we were busy for the Coffee With Love event. Everything went good eventhough we had a little bit rushed on the preparation. I don't know the characteristic of people here and it's very multicultural. I found a little bit difficult in the beginning, I didn't know how to do approachment to them, how to attract them, and engage them to the session. I hope my way on delivering session yesterday is acceptable here.. I know I still need more improvement on making the session's concept and delivering session and I'll try my best to make it better and better in the next opportunities. But, I did my best on that.. And I've got a huge learning point from that! I really appreciate what I've done, very good team work with Suvarna and the OC, and all interactions with all people that make this event went well.. Big applause to us!!!! yeayy!!!

No comments: